Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome MTBs :)


BABIES COME INTO THIS WORLD
Babies come into the world brand new
They have no preconceived notions of
bottles and you
Expecting love and giving it back,
These little Angels see nothing you lack.
They don't know when you're wondering if
what you're doing is right
Happiness comes from having you in sight.
Don't worry your skills are shaky and new
Your baby just wants you to be you.
Feedings and diapers and car seats won't last
The love that you show to your child says it best
Take care of this little gift from above
and everything is seen through her and your love.


BABIES DON'T KEEP
Mother, oh Mother,
come shake out your cloth,
empty the dustpan,
poison the moth,
hang out the washing
and butter the bread,
sew on a button and make up a bed.
Where is the mother whose house
is so shocking?
She's up in the nursery,
blissfully rocking.
Oh, I've grown shiftless as Little
Boy Blue (lullaby, rockaby, lullaby loo).
Dishes are waiting and bills are past due
(pat-a-cake, darling, and peek, peekaboo).
The shopping's not done
and there's nothing for stew
and out in the yard there's a hullabaloo
but I'm playing Kanga and this is my Roo.
Look! Aren't her eyes the most wonderful hue?
(lullaby, rockaby, lullaby loo).
The cleaning and scrubbing
will wait till tomorrow,
for Children grow up,
as I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down, cobwebs.
Dust go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep......
~Author Unknown ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gifts for all of you..with a lot of love













For Always Happy Kya



















For Cluelessness



















For Jotting

















For Monika














For Parul


























For Takshaka




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some people say motherhood is hyped. I do not really know. I have no experience. But my heart says it cannot be so. Every time I tell my mother she worries unnecessarily, she just smiles and tells me, "you'll know when you are a mother". I think that's true. There are some some feelings, some emotions that we do not understand unless we experience them. Motherhood, I am convinced, is one such emotion.

Carrying a baby in the womb for nine full months is no joke. And I realized that just when my sister got pregnant. I find myself worrying for her every minute. I find myself praying for her and her baby's health every night. I find myself utterly helpless when I know she isn't feeling alright or not eating. I call her to ask her weight, making sure its slowly and healthily increasing. I remind her to have almonds and milk. I tell her to read happy things, think happy thoughts. I crack silly jokes over the phone to hear her laugh. And more than once, I have wished I could bear the labor for her.

And with all that, I find myself caring and worrying for all the mother-to-be's I know around. Whether it's in the real world or this beautiful virtual blog world. AlwaysHappyKya, you are one happy, chirpy and pretty mommy-to-be I know. Cluelessness, even though you say you were born clueless, your baby, I am sure, will know right away how much its being loved. Jottings&Musings, seeing your colorful and cheerful Christmas post, I know you'll be just as happy with the baby on the way. Although I don't really know you three, I am sending loads of wishes and prayers your way. You will have a happy pregnancy, a happier delivery and be the happiest mommies very soon (along with my didi :) )

Celebrate every moment you have with the life in your womb. Be good, be safe and smile all the way. Your new year gift will be in your arms very soon!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




















Pink or Blue..it could be
I’m so glad for you MTB!!

Bottle, Nappy, Bib and Wraps,
Soon the baby will be in your laps!!

Mumma, Mommy, Mother or Mom
It will call you in any form.. !!

Happy-happy mother time this is,
Share the pictures soon, will you please!!

Loads of luck and positive energy sending your ways!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------








































-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A baby is cuddles and tickles on toes,
the sweet scent of powder, a kiss on the nose!
A baby is teddy bears, rattles, and pins,
meals at midnight...giggles and grins
Wishingg all 6 of u "All the happiness in the world" :) Enjoy ur motherhood...!! Lets celebrate ....by cutting the cake :)



















Here's a special little something for your little someone special.

For AHK's Baby :


















For Clue's Baby






For jottingss baby :






For Parul's baby :






For Monika's baby :






For Takshaka's Baby









































Little baby on the way,
Getting bigger every day,
Kicking mommy here and there
for ur happiness we'l always pray... :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




A little bit of you,

A little bit of him.

They sleep when you don’t,

Are up when you are not.

They smile to melt your heart,

They cry and your heart breaks.

They hold your world in their small little fists,

They make it go round on their own whim.

A heart so pure,

A love so deep.

A little bit of you,

A little bit of him,

A little bundle of joy,

Uniquely their own.



Dear Mommies to be, loads of wishes coming your way. Congratulations and good luck for what is to follow. It’s a bulk load of work, it’s a bulk load of fun.

Dear Babies, you are eagerly awaited and will be much loved. Can’t wait to greet you, can’t wait to see you, can’t wait to welcome you to our world.

28 comments on "Welcome MTBs :)"

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I made it....and the gifts are sooo cute! Thanks so much everyone! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

congratulations, cluelessness :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Cluelessness.. Congratulations

Anonymous said...

You guys are truly the awesomest!!! Madhuri, Mumbai, rajnigandha flowers and chaat - mindblowing combo yaar! And you even remembered to lock up the dogs! :p

It's hard to explain what I'm feeling right now -overwhelmed, blessed, touched... And to think that I haven't been the most active blogger around lately but still you guys thought of me. Too much!!! Thanks so much for this lovely lovely gift. Baby loves it too - he's been kicking hard ever since I got started on the hunt. :) I think he wants to thank all his sixteen mausis for making him feel so special and welcome already! Thanks so much!

Oh, and I am dying to know the 'context' of the conversations, please do tell all na! :D

Titaxy on January 4, 2010 at 4:02 PM said...

welcome jottings.. :) and congratulations

Anonymous said...

Welcome Jotting..we are glad you like it all..congratulations :)

Miss M on January 4, 2010 at 4:40 PM said...

Yayyy!!

Welcome Jottings and Cluelessness!!
Hope you had fun with the treasure hunt and I hope you enjoyed your posts and gifts!

And ofcourse these sixteen mausis can't wait to meet the little ones! :)

Lots of love to you ladies!

M

Anonymous said...

I really have no words ... Just 'Thank You' would not do justice to the time and effort, love and care it took to compose this beautiful site :)

How Fabulous is all this !!!!!!!

Adored that lavender baby sling ..and of course the colorful baby gifts :D

Love you all...A Truck Load of Thanks Again !

{{HUGS}}

aboutmeandmylife on January 4, 2010 at 6:44 PM said...

Great job guys. Came here from Asaan.
I am sure all the MTB's are thrilled at the surprise.

Maddy.

Titaxy on January 4, 2010 at 7:18 PM said...

AHK - welcome (finally!;-) ) and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Aah.. AHK you made it..we did try to help when you left comments..you never checked back. I am sure you were tired of all the circle you were going in :)
Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cluelessness, Jottings and AHK :) We are glad you enjoyed this. Looking forward to meeting the little ones :)

Nupur on January 4, 2010 at 8:50 PM said...

Congratulations Cluelessness,AKH and JnM :)

You guys did a great great job :) We are glad that we could make this special for you :)And this baby kicking and all....wow :)

16 mausis :) Loved it !

Good Luck Dearies :)

Parul on January 4, 2010 at 8:53 PM said...

Thank you so much, girls! This has got to be the most outstanding shower gift. To be thought of by so many people who planned (and plotted, I am sure) and spent their time and energy and creative juices to give us this thoughtful and beautiful shower - I feel really blessed.

I love the colours you have used and the gifts you have chosen and the things you have written...heck, I love everything about the blog. Well done, you all!!

Much love and hugs to all of you

Parul

Miss M on January 4, 2010 at 9:02 PM said...

AHK and Parul- You two finally arrived!!!! :D I am SOOO glad you liked this little thing that the 16 of us planned. We had SO much fun planning it, I hope you guys had just as much fun reading it. :)

Lots n lots of love and a warm hug,
M

Swaram on January 5, 2010 at 1:34 AM said...

Aww soI reached the destination too ;)
Awesome girls .. kudos to u all for what u hv done :)

Congrats and gud luck to all the MTBs :)

Sunshine on January 5, 2010 at 1:45 AM said...

Congrats Parul.AHK, Jottings, and Clueless !!
We have enjoyed doing all this for you ladies. now waiting for the little ones to arrive.

Swaram on January 5, 2010 at 2:03 AM said...

Every time I tell my mother she worries unnecessarily, she just smiles and tells me, "you'll know when you are a mother" - Oh! I get to hear almost everyday :) Well said :)

DiDo on January 5, 2010 at 2:28 AM said...

Congratssssssssss all the MTB's ...we r glad tht u guyss loved it... we cnt wait to seee the lil onessss...

Monika on January 5, 2010 at 4:53 AM said...

aaah u guys rock... i am so happy seeing this..

monika when she gets to read this will be very happy she delivered a baby girl this morning

Swaram on January 5, 2010 at 7:23 AM said...

Congrats to Monu and family who welcomed their li'l angel today .. I am all awwww for what u ppl hv done. Realized after reading all of them that u hv done a lotttt of work in the bkgrnd .. much more than I thought to find out the favs of all of them :)

Cn u plss leave the links to the blogs of the MTBs? I cud nt find Takshaka's blog .. or sorry if I hv missed it :)

Miss M on January 5, 2010 at 8:07 AM said...

Swaram, Takshaka's blog link is in the comment section of my latest post. :)

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest baby shower ever...it bonds across miles, boundaries, color, region...everything! kudos to the team....awesome :)

Anonymous said...

...and ohhh congrats to the MTBs :)

Doli on January 7, 2010 at 12:06 PM said...

wowow lovely baby shower! congrats to the MTBs and also kudos to the 16 lovely ladies who gave the baby shower :)

Passionate Goof on January 7, 2010 at 3:20 PM said...

Amazing work ladies. Really loved teh whole idea and effort. :)

Anonymous said...

Baby shower team, maasis to be, moms to be, and all others -

there's a thank you 'lunch' over at my blog today for all the hard work you've done and for this wonderful shower. And if you're anywhere in Southern US, drop me an email and I'll try my best to make this a real-life meal too! :)

Chatterbox on January 11, 2010 at 6:21 PM said...

Congratulations to all the gorgeous MTBs :D
Finally!! yeah finally after comfy's post I have managed to reach to this amazing page where the secret is no longer a secret.

Bravo!! fabulous work by the team who planned it all and have done such a beautiful job with the colorful site and all the pretty gifts.

Waiting to hear about the time when the little angels will be around and to see their cute pictures.

Good luck to all MTBs

Cheers!!

 

A Shower with Love Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez